- Omnipure K5505-BB K-Series Sediment Water Filter:
- The Omnipure K-Series K5505-BB inline filter features 1/4" FPT fittings on both ends.
- The Omnipure K5505-BB is a 5 Micron Sediment Filter.
- One of the primary uses of the K5505-BB Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K5505-BB Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K5505-BB inline water filter is a 5 micron sediment filter used to reduce dirt, sand, and sediment.
- Omnipure K5505-BB Sediment Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 5 microns
- Omnipure K5505-BB Sediment Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Rating: 5 Micron Rating
- Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FPT
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K5505-BB
- Omnipure K5505-BB K-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure K5505-BB water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K5505-BB water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.