- Omnipure K5505-TZ K-Series Sediment Water Filter:
- The Omnipure K-Series K5505-TZ inline filter features 1/4" Quick-Connect compression fittings that allow for installation and replacement in a matter of seconds without the use of tools.
- The K5505-TZ has a tee fitting on one end and a single fitting on the other end of the filter.
- The Omnipure K-Series Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter body and cap as a single unit, reducing the chance for weeping or seepage. Cap and body are spin-welded together producing a smooth, consistent seal without the use of glues or binders that can cause contamination.
- The Omnipure K5505-TZ is a 5 Micron Sediment Filter.
- One of the primary uses of the K5505-TZ Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K5505-TZ Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K5505-TZ inline water filter is a 5 micron sediment filter used to reduce dirt, sand, and sediment.
- Omnipure K5505-TZ Sediment Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 5 microns
- Omnipure K5505-TZ Sediment Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F
- Micron Rating: 5 Nominal
- Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FQC Tee Fitting
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K5505-TZ
- Omnipure K5505-TZ K-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure K5505-TZ water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K5505-TZ water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.