- Omnipure K5515-TZ Water Filter with Lead & Cyst Reduction:
- The Omnipure K-Series K5515-TZ inline filter features 1/4" Quick-Connect compression fittings that allow for installation and replacement in a matter of seconds without the use of tools.
- The K5515-TZ has a tee fitting on one end and a single fitting on the other end of the filter.
- The Omnipure K-Series Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter body and cap as a single unit, reducing the chance for weeping or seepage. Cap and body are spin-welded together producing a smooth, consistent seal without the use of glues or binders that can cause contamination.
- The Omnipure K5515-TZ is a 1 Micron Carbon Block Lead and Cyst Reduction Water Filter.
- One of the primary uses of the K5515-TZ Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K5515-TZ Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O. Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K5515-TZ water filter is a 1 Micron carbon block water filter used to reduce sediment, cysts, lead, taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Omnipure K5515-TZ K-Series Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction: Class 1
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Reduces: Lead
- Micron Rating: 1 Micron
- Omnipure K5515-TZ Block GAC With Lead Specific Media Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 10" L
- Micron Rating: 1 Nominal
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 1,250 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Block GAC with Lead Specific Media
- Fittings: 1/4" FQC Tee Fitting
- Omnipure K5515-TZ has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K5515-TZ
- Omnipure K5515-TZ K-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure K5515-TZ water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K5515-TZ water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.