- Omnipure K5533-BB Acid Washed GAC Water Filter:
- The Omnipure K-Series K5533-BB inline filter has 1/4" FPT fittings on both ends.
- The Omnipure K5533-BB water filter can be used as a Post R.O. filter.
- One of the primary uses of the K5533-BB Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K5533-BB Acid Washed GAC Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O. Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K5533-BB GAC water filter is an acid washed granular activated carbon filter used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Omnipure K5533-BB GAC Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction: Class 1
- Omnipure K5533-BB GAC Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 2,000 Gallons
- Filter Media: Acid Washed Granular Activated Carbon 12x40 Mesh
- Volume Cubic Inch: 28.6
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FPT
- Omnipure K5533-BB has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K5533-BB
- Omnipure K5533-BB GAC Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure K5533-BB water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K5533-BB water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.