- Omnipure K5533-JJ Acid Washed GAC Water Filter:
- The Omnipure K-Series K5533-JJ filter features 1/4" Quick-Connect compression fittings that allow for installation and replacement in a matter of seconds without the use of tools.
- The Omnipure K-Series Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter body and cap as a single unit, reducing the chance for weeping or seepage. Cap and body are spin-welded together producing a smooth, consistent seal without the use of glues or binders that can cause contamination.
- The Omnipure K5533-JJ water filter is a Post R.O. filter.
- One of the primary uses of the K5533-JJ Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K5533-JJ Acid Washed GAC Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O. Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K5533-JJ GAC water filter is an acid washed granular activated carbon filter used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Omnipure K5533-JJ GAC Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction: Class 1
- Omnipure K5533-JJ GAC Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 2,000 Gallons
- Filter Media: Acid Washed Granular Activated Carbon 12x40 Mesh
- Volume Cubic Inch: 28.6
- Fitting Size: Quick-Connect 1/4" fittings
- Omnipure K5533-JJ has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K5533-JJ
- Omnipure K5533-JJ GAC Water Filter Instructions:
- If present, remove the dust caps from the quick connect fittings at each end of the filter prior to installation. These dust caps are to protect the filter in transit and will prevent water flow through the filter if not removed prior to installation.
- Omnipure K5533-JJ water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K5533-JJ water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.