- Omnipure K5655-JJ-NRW37 DI Mixbed Water Filter:
- The Omnipure K-Series K5655-JJ-NRW37 inline filter features 1/4" Quick-Connect compression fittings that allow for installation and replacement in a matter of seconds without the use of tools.
- The Omnipure K-Series Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter body and cap as a single unit, reducing the chance for weeping or seepage. Cap and body are spin-welded together producing a smooth, consistent seal without the use of glues or binders that can cause contamination.
- The Omnipure K5655-JJ-NRW37 DI Inline Water Filter contains all NRW37-DI.
- The Omnipure K5655-JJ-NRW37 DI Inline Water Filter features an ion exchange process producing deionized water which is water that lacks ions, such as those from sodium, calcium, iron, and copper.
- Omnipure K5655-JJ-NRW37 DI Inline Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Filtration Media: DI Mixbed Resin; NRW37
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FQC
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K5655-JJ-NRW37
- Omnipure K5655-JJ-NRW37 K-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- If present, remove the dust caps from the quick connect fittings at each end of the filter prior to installation. These dust caps are to protect the filter in transit and will prevent water flow through the filter if not removed prior to installation.
- Omnipure K5655-JJ-NRW37 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K5655-JJ-NRW37 water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.