- Omnipure K5668-BB Inline GAC & KDF Water Filter:
- The Omnipure K-Series K5668-BB inline filter features 1/4" FPT fittings on both ends.
- The KDF Medium is designed specifically for reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals and controls scale, bacteria and algae. The K5668-BB filter contains 1 pound of KDF.
- One of the primary uses of the K5668-BB Water Filter is as a system component. Systems can be designed to incorporate the various lengths and diameters - either all the same size or intermixed - to meet specific filtration needs.
- The Omnipure K5668-BB Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems.
- The Omnipure K5668-BB GAC with KDF water filter is a granular activated carbon filter used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor, water-soluble heavy metals, and control scale, bacteria and algae.
- Omnipure K5668-BB KDF/GAC Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Scale, Bacteria and Algae
- Filtration Media: Granulated activated carbon with 1 lb. KDF
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FPT
- Manufacturer: Omnipure K5668-BB
- Omnipure K5668-BB K-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure K5668-BB water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure K5668-BB water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.