- Omnipure Q-Series Q5605 Water Filter:
- The Q-Series Omnipure Q5605 water filter is easy to install and user friendly.
- The Omnipure Q5605 water filter is designed for quick and simple installation with a twist of the wrist.
- Reduces sediment in your drinking water.
- Improves drinking water and cooking water taste.
- The Omnipure Q5605 water filter can be used in beverage equipment, reverse osmosis systems, drinking water fountains, ice machines, and other point of use applications.
- Omnipure Q5605 Sediment Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- 5 Micron Sediment Water PreFilter
- Omnipure Q5605 Water Filter Specs:
- Filter Size: 2.5" W x 12" L
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temperature: 100ºF (38ºC)
- Flow rate: .5 gpm
- Service Life: 6 Months
- Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
- Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head. The Q-Series heads are available in 1/4" Quick-Connect fittings, 1/4" NPT female threads, or 3/8" NPT female threads.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure Q5605
- Omnipure Q5605 Filter Replacement Information:
- Easy change system provides a clean method to replace spent cartridges without any mess. Just turn off water & twist to remove filters and replace.
- Filters should be replaced every 6 months depending on the quality of your water.
- The Omnipure Q5605 filer is used as a prefilter in Stage 1 of the 4-Stage PuROTwist 4000 Reverse Osmosis System
- The Omnipure Q5605 water filter is used as a prefilter in Stage 1 of the 3-Stage PuROTwist 3000 Reverse Osmosis System
- Omnipure Twist Tap filter heads QNVH B, C, or J, with or without automatic shutoff.
- If you do not have a head for the Omnipure Q-Series filters, you can purchase one of the Omnipure Q-Series heads below in the Related Products section. These heads are valved which means the water will automatically shut off when replacing the Q-Series water filter. The heads are available with 1/4" quick connect fittings, 1/4" NPT, or 3/8" NPT.
- Omnipure Q5605 Sediment Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure Q5605 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure Q5605 water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.
- Omnipure Q-Series Head O-Ring Instructions:
- Each time you change your filter, clean and apply silicone, food grade lubricant, OR-LUBRICANT-LG or OR-LUBRICANT-SM, generously to both the small and large o-ring in the Q-Series Head.
- It is recommended that you replace the Omnipure H-118 O-Ring, every time you change your filter. The H-118 O-Ring is the larger of the two o-rings in the Q-Series Head System. If you do not replace the H-118 O-Ring, you may experience leaking because the o-ring adjusts to the shape of the old filter, which may be slightly different than the new filter.
- The Omnipure H-011 O-Ring is the smaller o-ring in the Q-Series Head. Inspect this o-ring for any signs of damage, and replace as needed.