- Omnipure Q5425 Q-Series Sediment Water Filter:
- The Omnipure Q5425 inline filter is very "user friendly".
- Replacement of the spent media bed is done quickly by detaching the filter body from a permanent head with a twist of the wrist.
- The new Q5425 filter body is just as easily threaded into the head and the replacement is then complete.
- The Omnipure Q5425 is also available with the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head.
- The Omnipure Q5425 Water Filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the sink systems, and reverse osmosis systems.
- The Omnipure Q5425 inline water filter is a 25 micron sediment filter used to reduce dirt, sand, and sediment.
We do not stock the Q5425 filter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-888-801-7873 if you would like to special order the Q5425. An alternative option is the Q5486 filter. This filter fits exactly the same but has additional contaminant reduction.
- Omnipure Q5425 Sediment Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Degree of Nominal Filtration: 25 microns
- Omnipure Q5425 Sediment Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 8" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Rating: 25 Micron Rating
- Features: Polypropylene depth filtration
- Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head. The Q-Series heads are available in 1/4" Quick-Connect fittings, 1/4" NPT female threads, or 3/8" NPT female threads.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure Q5425
- Omnipure Q5425 Sediment Water Filters are designed to fit:
- Omnipure Twist Tap filter heads QNVH B, C, or J, with or without automatic shutoff.
- If you do not have a head for the Omnipure Q-Series filters, you can purchase one of the Omnipure Q-Series heads below in the Related Products section. These heads are valved which means the water will automatically shut off when replacing the Q-Series water filter. The heads are available with 1/4" quick connect fittings, 1/4" NPT, or 3/8" NPT.
- Omnipure Q5425 Sediment Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure Q5425 water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure Q5425 water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.
ul>Omnipure Q-Series Head O-Ring Instructions:Each time you change your filter, clean and apply silicone, food grade lubricant, OR-LUBRICANT-LG or OR-LUBRICANT-SM, generously to both the small and large o-ring in the Q-Series Head. It is recommended that you replace the Omnipure H-118 O-Ring, every time you change your filter. The H-118 O-Ring is the larger of the two o-rings in the Q-Series Head System. If you do not replace the H-118 O-Ring, you may experience leaking because the o-ring adjusts to the shape of the old filter, which may be slightly different than the new filter.The Omnipure H-011 O-Ring is the smaller o-ring in the Q-Series Head. Inspect this o-ring for any signs of damage, and replace as needed.