- Omnipure Q5621-P Q-Series Water Filter:
- The Omnipure Q5621-P is a 10 Micron Carbon Block Water Filter with Phosphate Scale Inhibitor.
- The Omnipure Q5621-P Carbon Block Scale Inhibitor water filter is very "user friendly".
- Replacement of the spent media bed is done quickly by detaching the filter body from a permanent head with a twist of the wrist.
- The new Q5621-P filter body is just as easily threaded into the head and the replacement is then complete.
- The Omnipure Q5621-P is also available with the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head.
- The Omnipure Q5621-P can be used as a pre or post filter for reverse osmosis systems, beverage equipment, drinking water fountains, ice machines, and other point of use applications.
- The Omnipure Q5621-P GAC water filter is a block granular activated carbon filter with phosphate used to reduce scale, taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Omnipure Q5621-P Q-Series Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction: Class 1
- Reduces: Scale
- Omnipure Q5621-P Q-Series Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Rating: 10 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 year or 2500 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block with Polyphosphate
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Scale
- Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head. The Q-Series heads are available in 1/4" Quick-Connect fittings, 1/4" NPT female threads, or 3/8" NPT female threads.
- Manufacturer: Omnipure Q5621-P
- Omnipure Q5621-P Water Filters are designed to fit:
- Omnipure Twist Tap filter heads QNVH B, C, or J, with or without automatic shutoff.
- If you do not have a head for the Omnipure Q-Series filters, you can purchase one of the Omnipure Q-Series heads below in the Related Products section. These heads are valved which means the water will automatically shut off when replacing the Q-Series water filter. The heads are available with 1/4" quick connect fittings, 1/4" NPT, or 3/8" NPT.
- Omnipure Q5621-P Q-Series Water Filter Instructions:
- Omnipure Q5621-P water filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
- Omnipure Q5621-P water filters should not be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe.
- Omnipure Q-Series Head O-Ring Instructions:
- Each time you change your filter, clean and apply silicone, food grade lubricant, OR-LUBRICANT-LG or OR-LUBRICANT-SM, generously to both the small and large o-ring in the Q-Series Head.
- It is recommended that you replace the Omnipure H-118 O-Ring, every time you change your filter. The H-118 O-Ring is the larger of the two o-rings in the Q-Series Head System. If you do not replace the H-118 O-Ring, you may experience leaking because the o-ring adjusts to the shape of the old filter, which may be slightly different than the new filter.
- The Omnipure H-011 O-Ring is the smaller o-ring in the Q-Series Head. Inspect this o-ring for any signs of damage, and replace as needed.