- PG07L25 2.5" Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI S.S. 1/4" Side Mount
- The Stainless Steel PG07L25 Pressure Gauge with brass fittings helps to determine when to change your filters.
- The Watts PG07L25 Pressure Gauge has a 1/4" MPT stem at the bottom of the gauge for hookup to your water filtration system.
- The PG07L25 Pressure Gauges are designed for applications such as Reverse Osmosis, Oil Refining, Chemical, Food Processing plants, Water Treatment, and more.
- Watts PG07L25 Pressure Gauge Specs :
- Readings: 0-100 psi / 0-7 kg/cm2
- Fitting: 1/4” MNPT
- Body Material: 304 SS
- Fittings Material: Brass
- Fluid Material: Gylcerin Filled
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Manufacturer: Watts PG07L25
- Use the Watts PG07L25 PSI Pressure Gauge With:
- Any whole house water filtration system
- Any reverse osmosis system
- Watts PG07L25 Pressure Gauge Installation Instructions:
- Attach a T-fitting to your existing plumbing so there is an extra pipe extension available. The extension should be a quarter inch diameter fitting. The lower mount pressure gauge fits onto this pipe extension, measuring the water pressure at that point.
- Depending on your application, you may choose to add multiple pressure gauges in this manner. For example, you might put a pressure gauge before and after a water filter housing to find the pressure drop across the housing. This can be useful in determining whether the filter in the housing needs to be changed.
- When there is excessive pressure drop, then you will know it is time to change the filter.