10 Ft. Lengths. Order Multiple 10 Ft.
Lengths for a Continuous Tube.
- 3/8" Polyethylene Tubing for Water Filtration Systems:
- We sell the 3/8" polyethylene tubing in 10 feet lengths. If you order multiple 10 feet lengths, we will not cut it and you will receive a continuous tube. For example, if you order three 10 feet sections, you will receive a 30 feet piece of tubing.
- 3/8" Polyethylene Tubing is designed for use with all standard fittings and drinking water systems.
- PE tubing has a wide range of temperature and pressure suitability, broad chemical compatibility, and is made from non-contaminating materials.
- Polyethylene tubing is commonly used in applications such as water purification, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems water filtration systems, water treatment systems, and ice makers.
- 3/8" Polyethylene Tubing Specs:
- Polyethylene tubing
- Manufacturer: Liquatec PT06
- 3/8" Polyethylene Tubing Replacement:
- Polyethylene tubing should be replaced if there is any signs of wear on the tubing.
- 3/8" Polyethylene Tubing Installation:
- It is recommended to use a tube cutter to cut the tubing. This will help get a straight edge on the tubing.