- PUR CR-5000 Flavor Water Pitcher Filter:
- The PUR CR-5000 water filter pitcher uses flavor options to enhance the taste of your filtered water.
- When using the PUR CR-5000 water filter, you can choose between unflavored or flavored filtered water with Pur's flavor options system. With the push of a button, get flavor by the glass while the pitcher water remains unflavored. If you prefer not to have flavor, do not push the button. You can regulate how much flavor you get by how long you push the button.
- The PUR CR-5000 has a slim 1.75 quart (56-oz.) design that fits right on your refrigerator door.
- The PUR CR-5000 pitcher comes with a raspberry cartridge (other flavors are sold separately). The raspberry flavor concentrate contains no sugar, dyes, or calories.
- There are up to 75 servings per flavor cartridge.
- 2 stage filtration removes 99.9% of microbial cysts and reduces lead, chlorine (taste and odor only), mercury, and more
- The LED Safety Monitor gauge on the PUR water pitcher shows how much filter life remaines.
- The PUR CR-5000 pitcher includes 1 pitcher, 1 filter, and 1 raspberry flavor cartridge.
- Tested and certified by NSF International
- The PUR CR-5000 filtered water pitcher must be hand washed.
- UPC: 723987007335
The PUR CR-5000 replacement filter is the PUR CRF-950Z
water filter. Purchase the PUR CRF-950Z
replacement filters below. The filter should be changed every 1-2 months
Filter Life: 2 months or 40 gallons
Size: 10 1/2 inches (length) x 10 inches (height) x 5 inches (width)
Country of Origin: China
- Manufacturer: PUR CR-5000
- PUR CR-5000 Replacement Filter Instructions:
- The PUR CR-5000 replacement filter is the PUR CRF-950Z water filter. Purchase the PUR CRF-950Z replacement filters below.
- There are three flavor options for the PUR C
- Soak the filter in cold water for 15 minutes
- Hand wash pitcher pieces with mild soapy water
- Flush filter with cold water for 10 seconds and allow excess water to drain from the filter
- Insert filter and align pegs on the filter with the grooves in the tray
- Twist filter clockwise to seal the filter in the tray
- Fill tray with cold water (do not use hot water) and allow the tray to completely drain into the pitcher
- Remove the plastic wrap and protective cap from flavor cartridge
- Insert the flavor cartridge into the pitcher lid with the label facing forward and close the lid
Resetting your 'change filter' indicator:
- Hold the reset button for at least 5 seconds (the light will flash green when reset)