- PUR CR-6000 Water Pitcher Filter:
- The PUR CR-6000 filtered water pitcher is a 7-cup pitcher with 2-stage water filtration.
- The PUR CR-6000 slim 1.75 quart design allows the water pitcher to right on your refrigerator door.
- The PUR CR-6000 removes 99.9% microbial cysts, 98% lead, reduces mercury, chlorine (taste and odor) and more.
- The system includes 1 Pitcher and 1 Filter.
- How the Filter Works:
Stage 1: Activated Carbon Microfilter reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, chlorination byproducts, and agricultural and industrial pollutants. Ion Exchange Resin reduces lead, mercury and other heavy metals.
Stage 2: Pleated Microfilter reduces microbial cysts.
- The PUR CR-6000 water filter pitcher uses the PUR CRF-950Z filter which should be changed every 1-2 months.
- The PUR CR-6000 pitcher has a safety-sealed fill tray that protects the filtered water from being contaminated by the unfiltered water when filling.
- The PUR CR-6000 water pitcher should be hand washed.
- Manufacturer: PUR CR-6000
- PUR CR-6000 Replacement Filter Instructions:
- The PUR CR-6000 replacement filter is the PUR CRF-950Z water filter. Purchase the PUR CRF-950Z replacement filters below. The filter should be changed every 1-2 months.