- PUR CR-900 Water Pitcher Filter:
- The PUR CR-900 water filter pitcher is a large 9-cup pitcher that is perfect for families. The 2.25 quart pitcher can hold 72 oz. or nine 8 oz. glasses of water.
- The PUR CR-900 fits easily in refrigerators to store cold filtered water.
- The PUR CR-900 pithcer has a built-in Automatic Safety Monitor gauge that shows how much filter life is left and automatically shows you when to replace the water filter cartridge.
- The PUR filter pitcher works in two stages to provide you with clean water. First, it reduces sediments (dirt, rust), chlorine (taste, odor), agricultural pollutant (pesticides), and industrial pollutants (gasoline additives). Next, it reduces microbial cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia) through a pleated microfilter.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems that are certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts. Individuals requiring water of specific microbiological purity should consult their physician.
- Reduces lead, chlorine (taste and odor only), mercury, and more
- Removes 99.95% cyptosporidium and giardia
- Shipping Weight: 3.80 lbs.
- The PUR CR-900 water filter pitcher and the PUR CR-900Z water filter pitcher use the PUR CRF-950Z filter which should be changed every 1-2 months.
The PUR CR-900 replacement filter is the PUR CRF-950Z
water filter. Purchase the PUR CRF-950Z
replacement filters below. The filter should be changed every 1-2 months