- PUR CR-930 Water Pitcher Filter:
- The PUR CR-930 fits easily in refrigerators to store cold filtered water.
- THe PUR Ultimate Water Pitcher CR-930 provides dual filtration using a two-step process. The first step uses an Activated carbon filter to reduce chlorine, sediment, chemicals linked to cancer (TTHMs, Benzine), bad taste and odor, while the ion exchange resin reduces lead and copper: The second step uses a Pleated Microfilter that removes 99.99% of the microbiological cysts cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems that are certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts. Individuals requiring water of specific microbiological purity should consult their physician.
- The PUR CR-930 water filter pitcher and the PUR CR-930Z water filter pitcher use the PUR CRF-950Z filter which should be changed every 1-2 months or 40 gallons of water.
The PUR CR-930 replacement filter is the PUR CRF-950Z
water filter. Purchase the PUR CRF-950Z
replacement filters below. The filter should be changed every 1-2 months