- PUR FM-4700-L Faucet Water Filter System:
- The PUR FM-4700L faucet mount water filter system easily attaches directly to your faucet.
- The PUR FM-4700L reduces TTHMs (chlorination by-products), Benzene, TCE, and Toxaphene.
- The FM-4700L also reduces lead, chlorine taste and odor, MTBE, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and more.
- The PUR FM-4700-L mounts horizontally onto your faucet to allow easy access to your sink.
- The PUR FM-4700-L has an automatic safety monitor gauge that helps determine the filter life from new filter to filter in use to end of filter life.
The PUR FM-4700L White Faucet Filter System has been discontinued. The PUR RF-9999 replacement filters for the FM-4700L are available below. If you need a new faucet filter system, see here: Faucet Water Filter Systems
- Manufacturer: PUR FM-4700L
- PUR FM-4700-L Replacement Water Filter:
- The replacement filter for this PUR FM-4700 faucet filter system is the PUR RF-9999 faucet filter.
- The PUR RF-9999 filter last up to 100 gallons or 2-3 months.
- PUR Troubleshooting Tips from the PUR Faucet Manual:
- 1) Problem: Adapters don't fit.
Answer: If the enclosed adapters do not fit, contact PUR Consumer Relations. 1-800-PUR-LINE (787-5463)
- 2) Problem: Water leaks out around the filter unit.
Answer: Be sure the O-ring is on and firmly seated in the O-ring cavity and the front cover is tight.
- 3) Problem: Water leaks out around the faucet adaptor and faucet.
Answer: Check to see that the washer was placed on top of the faucet adaptor when installed. Check to see that the washer with screen is in place. Make sure the mounting nut is tightened onto the faucet.