1. Turn off all electrical power to the system by unplugging or throwing the circuit.
2. Unscrew the UV control module from the mounting bracket (4 screws).
3. Slide the old bulb out and unplug from the control module.
NOTE: Hold the UV lamp only by the plastic covered ends of the bulb.
4. Carefully discard the old UV lamp.
5. Holding the new UV lamp only by the plastic covered ends of the bulb, plug the new UV lamp into the control module or power cord. Slide the new bulb into the cartridge housing and reattach UV control module or secure mounting bracket retainer (depending on model).