- Ametek / Pentek EPM-10 Water Filter:
- Pentek EPM-10 water filters are Nominal 10 micron Modified Epsilon Carbon-Briquette Water Filter Cartridges.
- The Pentek EPM-10 replacement filters reduce bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor (based on manufacturer's internal testing).
- The Pentek EPM-10C replacement cartridge has low pressure drop.
- Pentek EPM-10 water filter cartridges are a modified version of the “EP Series” cartridge. An economical price makes this cartridge suitable for taste, odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction, as well as sediment filtration. When greater chlorine taste & odor reduction is needed, use the standard EP-10 water filter.
- The Ametek EPM-10 filter cartridges are manufactured using a patented process that yields a cartridge with a nominal 10 micron filtration rating, high porosity and chlorine taste & odor reduction. The high porosity design helps prevent the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capability is exhausted, maximizing the utilization of the carbon while maintaining low pressure drop.
- These Pentek EPM-10 filter cartridges are protected by Endurawrap™, a uniquely formulated polyolefin bilaminate pre-filter, designed to significantly increase the useful life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically plugs carbon block cartridges.
- The Pentek EPM-10 filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials making them an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: Filter cartridges will contain a very small amount of carbon fines (very fine black powder) and a new cartridge after installation should be flushed with sufficient water to remove all traces of the fines from your water system before using the water. Each time you use your filtered water tap for drinking or cooking purposes it is recommended that you run (flush) the tap for at least 20 seconds prior to using water.
- NOTE: Performance capacity depends on system design, flow rate and certain other application conditions.
- NOTE: When greater chlorine taste & odor reduction is needed, use the EP-10 water filters.
- The Pentek EPM-10 water filter is the same as the Everpure EV910916 water filter and the Pentek EPM-10C water filter.
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Pentek EPM-10 Carbon Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" x 2-7/8" (248 mm x 73 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 10 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 180°F (4.4° C to 82.2°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
1.5 psi @ 1 gpm (0.10 bar @ 3.8 L/min)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate (gpm):
>3,000 gallons @ 1 gpm (>11,400 liters @ 3.8 L/min)
NOTE: Based on manufacturer’s internal testing.
- Pentek EPM-10 Carbon Briquette Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Outer Wrap: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155634-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek EPM-10 water filters:
- 155634 Pentek EPM-10 filter fits in housings for 10 inch water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 10" Standard and 10" Slim Line Whole House Water Filter System
- Fits Culligan HF-360 Whole House Water Filter System