- Pentek 11-275 UV Lamp Replacement:
- The Pentek 11-275 UV Lamp is used in the UV-110 UltraViolet Filtration Systems. It is used in both the Pentek UV-110-1 and the Pentek UV-110-2.
- The Pentek 11-275 UV bulb should be replaced every 9-12 months. The bulb does not normally burn out, however the efficiency of the UV bulb decreases after one year.
The PURA 36002017 UV Lamp
is exactly the same as the Pentek 11-275 UV Lamp. Purchase the PURA 36002017 UV Lamp below.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 163508
- Use the Pentek 11-275 UV Lamp in the following UV Systems:
- Ametek / Pentek / Plymouth Products / USFilter UV-110-1 UV System
- Ametek / Pentek / Plymouth Products / USFilter UV-110-2 UV System
- Pentek UV Lamp 11-275 Replacement Instructions:
- 1. Turn off all electrical power to the system by unplugging or throwing the circuit.
- 2. Unscrew the UV control module from the mounting bracket (4 screws).
- 3. Slide the old bulb out and unplug from the control module.
- NOTE: Hold the UV lamp only by the plastic covered ends of the bulb.
- 4. Carefully discard the old UV lamp.
- 5. Holding the new UV lamp only by the plastic covered ends of the bulb, plug the new UV lamp into the control module or power cord. Slide the new bulb into the cartridge housing and reattach UV control module or secure mounting bracket retainer (depending on model).
- 6. Restore electrical power to unit.
- 7. Check for leaks.