- Pentek 150015 High Temperature Water Filter:
- The Pentek 150015 hot water housing is ideal for a wide range of industrial applications.
- The Pentek 150015 high temperature housing is an excellent alternative to stainless and carbon steel vessels.
- Durable glass-reinforced nylon construction
- The Pentek 150015 3/4" NPT housings can withstand temperatures up to a maximum of 160°F (71.1°C).
- 3/4" inlet/outlet for easy installation
- Excellent chemical compatibility makes High Temp housings an ideal choice for a wide variety of industrial applications including those involving organic solvents, sea water, alcohol, petroleum and vegetable oils.
- NOTE: High Temp Housings should not be used with ketones.
- NOTE: Protect against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.
- Pentek 150015 High Temperature Water Filter Specifications:
- Maximum Temperature: 160°F (71.1°C)
- Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
<1 psi @ 8 gpm (< 0.1 bar @ 30 L/min)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
12-1/8" x 5-1/8" (308 mm x 130 mm)
- Outside Sump Diameter: 5-1/8"
- Inside Sump Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Pentek 150015 #10 High Temperature Housing Materials of Construction:
- Housing and Cap: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- O-Ring: #241 FDA grade silicone
- Manufacturer: Pentek 150015
- Pentek 150015 High Temperature Water Filter Replacements:
- Easy to install 10" High Temperature Water Filters for Hot Water Filtration
- Filter cartridge life depends on the water filter cartridge purchased
- Filter cartridge not included
- The O-Ring is included with the High Temp Housing purchase
- Sediment filters reduce dirt, sand, silt, sediment, rust particles, and scale particles. Choose from one of our sediment water filters designed for higher water temperatures at the High Temperature Housing page
- Drinking water filters produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water. Choose from one of our carbon drinking water filters designed for higher water temperatures at the High Temperature Housing page
- Click here to see all 10" x 2.5" water filter cartridges. Not all of these filters are designed for higher water temperatures.