The 150154 system has an approximate
2-week lead time before shipping.
- 150154 All Natural Polypropylene Housings:
- This All Natural filter housing will help maintain a high standard of purity and performance required in critical contamination control systems and processes
- This Pure Polypropylene housing can be used for a variety of applications where purity, quality, filtration and economy are required
- Durable construction
- An economical solution to fluoropolymer, stainless steel or Teflon® housings
- Pure polypropylene components – no fillers, colorants, plasticizers or lubricants
- Ultra-smooth contact surfaces prevent bacterial adhesion and build-up
- Resists DI water and other inorganic solutions
- Resists stress cracking
- All components are pure polypropylene (except O-rings) to prevent contamination from the housing after going through the filter.
- NOTE: All Natural System 150154 comes with one Sump Extension Adapter
- Industrial and Commercial Applications for All Natural Housings:
- Deionized and reagent grade water
- Electronic grade chemicals
- Reagent grade chemicals
- Reaction solvents for cosmetic, pharmaceutical, or polyester production
- Freons (TF, 113)
- Electronic etching solutions
- Magnetic coatings (tape, disc, or card)
- Reverse osmosis or ultrafiltration final filters
- #12 222 All Natural Housing Materials of Construction:
- Housing and Cap: All Natural Polypropylene
- O-Ring: Viton
- #12 222 All Natural Housing without Plugs Specs:
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F (37.8°C)
- 150154 Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm) measured on empty housing:
3 psi @ 7 gpm (0.2 bar @ 26.5 L/min)
- 150154 Maximum Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- 150154 Dimensions:
15-3/8" x 5-1/8" (390 mm x 180 mm)
- Manufacturer: Pentek 150154
- 150154 All Natural Replacement Water Filters:
- Only specific filters are compatible with this system and must be special ordered. The filters that are needed are 13 inch o-ring sealing filter cartridges.
- 150154 All Natural Housing Installation Notes:
- CAUTION: Do not install where system will be exposed to direct sunlight.
- CAUTION: Protect against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.