The 150158 system has an approximate
2-week lead time before shipping.
- 150158 All Natural Polypropylene Housings:
- The Pentek 150158 All Natural filter housing will help maintain a high standard of purity and performance required in critical contamination control systems and processes.
- This 150158 Pure Polypropylenehousing can be used for a variety of applications where purity, quality, filtration and economy are required.
- Durable construction
- An economical solution to fluoropolymer, stainless steel or Teflon® housings
- Pure polypropylene components – no fillers, colorants, plasticizers or lubricants
- Ultra-smooth contact surfaces prevent bacterial adhesion and build-up
- Resists DI water and other inorganic solutions
- Resists stress cracking
- All components are pure polypropylene (except O-rings) to prevent contamination from the housing after going through the filter.
- Industrial and Commercial Applications for All Natural Housings:
- Deionized and reagent grade water
- Electronic grade chemicals
- Reagent grade chemicals
- Reaction solvents for cosmetic, pharmaceutical, or polyester production
- Freons (TF, 113)
- Electronic etching solutions
- Magnetic coatings (tape, disc, or card)
- Reverse osmosis or ultrafiltration final filters
- #20 Ext 222 All Natural Housing Materials of Construction:
- Housing and Cap: All Natural Polypropylene
- O-Ring: Viton
- #20 Ext 222 All Natural Housing without Plugs Specs:
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F (37.8°C)
- 150158 Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm) measured on empty housing:
3 psi @ 7 gpm (0.2 bar @ 26.5 L/min)
- 150158 Maximum Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- 150158 Dimensions:
23-1/8" x 5-1/8" (590 mm x 180 mm)
- Manufacturer: Pentek 150158
- 150158 All Natural Replacement Water Filters:
- Only specific filters are compatible with the Pentek 150158 housing and must be special ordered. The filters that are needed are o-ring sealing filter cartridges.
- Pentek 150158 All Natural Housing Installation Notes:
- NOTE: Do not install where system will be exposed to direct sunlight.
- NOTE: Protect against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.