Pentek CW-F Water Filter Cartridge Features:
- The Pentek CW-F Water Filter is a Nominal 10 micron Polypropylene String Wound Cartridge.
- The Pentek 155186-43 water filter's string-wound design reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids.
- Pentek 15518643 water filters are suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, including municipal and well water as well as many industrial fluids.
- The CWF replacement filter works in temperatures up to 165° F and can be used in high temperature housings.
- The Pentek CW-F water filter lasts up to 3 months or 12,000 gallons.
- The Pentek 155186-43 water filter cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core.
- CW-F Sediment Filters are an economical solution to reduce fine sediment, including sand, silt, rust and scale particles
- Pentek CW-F sediment filter cartridges are very economical and wound in a standard pattern around the core.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Pentek 155186-43 Polypropylene Wound Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" x 2-1/4" (251 mm x 60 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 10
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 165°F
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
<1 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.07 bar @ 27 L/min)
- 155186-43 Pentek Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fiber Cord
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155186-43
Water Filter Housings for the Pentek CW-F Water Filter:
- 155186-43 Pentek CWF filter fits in standard 10 inch housings.
- Fits HF-360 Whole House Water Filter System.
- Fits Pentek / USFilter / Ametek 10" Standard Whole House Water Filter System.
Pentek CW-F Sediment Filter Video: