- Pentek AC8014S2 ASME Coded Filter Bag Housing:
- The Pentek AC8014S2 Filter Bag Housing has an ASME UM code stamp. The Pentek AC8014S2 filter bag housing is constructed and inspected under the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- The Pentek AC8014S2 bag filter vessel system is made out of 304 stainless steel housing material.
- The Carbon Steel Bag Filter Housing has a 2" inlet/outlet and uses Size #1 filter bags. Size #1 filter bags are 7" W x 16-1/2" L.
- The Pentek AC8014S2 bag housing has adjustable legs, a stainless steel filter basket, a viton cover seal, and a hinged cover with swing bolt closures.
- This filter bag housing has a heavy cover and is rated to high pressures.
- Use this Pentek AC8014S2 filter bag housing for commercial, industrial, and process applications such as coolants, chemicals, solvents, process water, ground water, edible oils, lube oils, and hydraulic oils.
- Pentek AC8014S2 ASME Coded Stamp:
- This type of filter bag housing is needed for applications that require an ASME code vessel.
- ASME UM code stamp (Section VIII Div.1) for applications requiring an ASME-code vessel.
- The manufacturer's ASME Code Data Report (UM) is included with each filter bag housing.
- Pentek AC8014S2 Bag Filter Housing ASME Coded:
- Housing Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Basket: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Flow Rate: 90 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 2"
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- Maximum Water Temperature: 300 degrees F
- Filter Bag Size: 1
- Leg Type: Band Clamp
- Diameter: 8.0 Inches
- Dimension A (In.): 6 Inches
- Dimension B (In.): 30-5/16 Inches
- Dimension C (In.): 33-1/2 Inches
- Dimension D (In.): 22 Inches
- Standards: ASME Coded Section VIII Div.1
- Manufacturer: Pentek 156127
- Pentek AC8014S2 Bag Filter Housing Replacement Filter Bags:
- Use Size #1 Filter Bags. Size #1 filter bags are 7" W x 16-1/2" L. Area of the filter bag is 2 square feet.