- Pentek AC802CS3 ASME Coded Filter Bag Housing:
- The Pentek AC802CS3 Filter Bag Housing has an ASME UM code stamp. The Pentek AC802CS3 filter bag housing is constructed and inspected under the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- The Pentek AC802CS3 bag filter vessel system is made out of carbon steel housing material.
- The Carbon Steel Bag Filter Housing has a 3" inlet/outlet and uses Size #2 filter bags. Size #2 filter bags are 7" W x 32" L.
- The Pentek AC802CS3 bag housing has adjustable legs, a stainless steel filter basket, a viton cover seal, and a hinged cover with swing bolt closures.
- This filter bag housing has a heavy cover and is rated to high pressures.
- Use this Pentek AC802CS3 filter bag housing for commercial, industrial, and process applications such as coolants, chemicals, solvents, process water, ground water, edible oils, lube oils, and hydraulic oils.
- Pentek AC802CS3 ASME Coded Stamp:
- This type of filter bag housing is needed for applications that require an ASME code vessel.
- ASME UM code stamp (Section VIII Div.1) for applications requiring an ASME-code vessel.
- The manufacturer's ASME Code Data Report (UM) is included with each filter bag housing.
- This product may ship as Pentek L88303NAC15UM.
- Pentek AC802CS3 Bag Filter Housing ASME Coded:
- Housing Material: Carbon Steel
- Basket: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Flow Rate: 220 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3"
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- Maximum Water Temperature: 300 deg. F
- Filter Bag Size: #2 (7" W x 32" L)
- Leg Type: Band Clamp
- Diameter: 8.0 Inches
- Dimension A (In.): 6 Inches
- Dimension B (In.): 42 Inches
- Dimension C (In.): 45-5/16 Inches
- Dimension D (In.): 22 Inches
- Standards: ASME Coded Section VIII Div.1
- Manufacturer: Pentek L88303NAC15UM
- Pentek AC802CS3 Bag Filter Housing Replacement Filter Bags:
- Use Size #2 Filter Bags. Size #2 filter bags are 7" W x 32" L. Area of the filter bag is 4.4 square feet.