Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- BN-420-100 Nylon Monofilament Bag Filter:
- The Pentek BN-420-100 100 micron filter bags are 70-80% efficient.
- The Pentek BN-420-100 Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags should be used with water with a ph range of 6-9.
- Pentek BN-420-100 Nylon Monofilament bags are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The BN-420-100 Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 200°F (93.3°C).
- The Pentek BN-420-100 bag filter is made of woven monofilament materials.
- The Pentek BN Series Bag Filters are offered in nylon with micron ratings of 50-800 microns.
- Depending on your water supply, the Pentek BN-420-100 Filter Bags can be cleaned and reused (although not indefinitely).
- Pentek BN420-100 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4" W x 18" L (102 mm x 457 mm)
- Micron Rating: 100 Micron, 70-80% Efficient
- Maximum Temperature: 200°F (93.3°C) (bags only)
- Filter Media: Nylon Monofilament Mesh
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68 deg. F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255032-03
- Bag Vessel Filter Housing for the Pentek BN-420-100 Nylon Monofilament Filter Bag:
- 255032 BN-420-100 bag filter fits in bag vessel housing assemblies for 18 inch filter bags.
- Use the BN-420-100 with the Pentek PBH-420-1 1" inlet/outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Use the BN420-100 with the Pentek PBH-420-1.5 1.5" inlet / outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Pentek BN-420-100 Bag Filter Instructions:
- Pentek BN-420-100 Product Manual
- NOTE: For drinking water applications, do not use the BN-420-100 filter bag with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: When using the BN-420-100 bag filter, protect water against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.