Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- BN-420-400 Nylon Monofilament Bag Filters:
- The Pentek BN-420-400 400 micron filter bags are 70-80% efficient.
- The Pentek BN-420-400 Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags should be used with water with a ph range of 6-9.
- Pentek BN-420-400 Monofilament bags are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The BN-420-400 Monofilament Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 200°F (93.3°C).
- The Pentek BN-420-400 bag filter is made of woven monofilament materials.
- The Pentek BN Series Bag Filters are offered in nylon with micron ratings of 50-800 microns.
- Depending on your water supply, the Pentek BN-420-400 Filter Bags can be cleaned and reused (although not indefinitely).
- Pentek BN420-400 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4" W x 18" L (102 mm x 457 mm)
- Micron Rating: 400 Micron, 70-80% Efficient
- Maximum Temperature: 200°F (93.3°C) (bags only)
- Filter Media: Nylon Monofilament Mesh
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68 deg. F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255037-03
- Bag Vessel Filter Housing for the Pentek BN-420-400 Nylon Bag Filters:
- 255037 BN-420-400 bag filter fits in bag vessel housing assemblies for 18 inch filter bags.
- Use the BN-420-400 with the Pentek PBH-420-1 1" inlet/outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Use the BN420-400 with the Pentek PBH-420-1.5 1.5" inlet / outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Pentek BN-420-400 Bag Filter Instructions:
- Pentek BN-420-400 Product Manual
- NOTE: For drinking water applications, do not use the BN-420-400 filter bag with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: When using the BN-420-400 bag filter, protect water against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.