Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- BN-420-50 Nylon Monofilament Bag Filters:
- The Pentek BN-420-50 50 microns filter bags are 70-80% efficient.
- The Pentek BN-420-50 Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags should be used with water with a ph range of 6-9.
- Pentek BN-420-50 Nylon Monofilament bags are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The BN-420-50 Monofilament Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 200°F (93.3°C).
- The Pentek BN-420-50 bag filter is made of woven monofilament materials .
- The Pentek BN Series Bag Filters are offered in nylon with micron ratings of 50-800 microns.
- Depending on your water supply, the Pentek BN-420-50 Filter Bags can be cleaned and reused (although not indefinitely).
- Pentek BN420-50 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4" W x 18" L (102 mm x 457 mm)
- Micron Rating: 50 Microns, 70-80% Efficient
- Maximum Temperature: 200°F (93.3°C) (bags only)
- Filter Media: Nylon Monofilament Mesh
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68 deg. F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255255-03
- Bag Vessel Filter Housing for the Pentek BN-420-50 Monofilament Filter Bag:
- 255255 BN-420-50 bag filter fits in bag vessel housing assemblies for 20 inch filter bags.
- Use the BN-420-50 with the Pentek PBH-420-1 1" inlet/outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Use the BN420-50 with the Pentek PBH-420-1.5 1.5" inlet / outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Pentek BN-420-50 Bag Filter Instructions:
- Pentek BN-420-50 Product Manual
- NOTE: For drinking water applications, do not use the BN-420-50 filter bag with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: When using the BN-420-50 bag filter, protect water against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.