Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- BN-420-600 Nylon Bag Vessel Bag Filters:
- The Pentek BN-420-600 600 micron filter bags are 70-80% efficient.
- The Pentek BN-420-600 Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags should be used with water with a ph range of 6-9.
- Nylon Monofilament bags are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The Pentek BN-420-600 Monofilament Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 200°F (93.3°C).
- The Pentek BN-420-600 bag filter is made of woven monofilament materials.
- The Pentek BN Series Bag Filters are offered in nylon with micron ratings of 50-800 microns.
- Depending on your water supply, the Pentek BN-420-600 Filter Bags can be cleaned and reused (although not indefinitely).
- Pentek BN420-600 Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4" W x 18" L (102 mm x 457 mm)
- Micron Rating: 600 Micron, 70-80% Efficient
- Maximum Temperature: 200°F (93.3°C) (bags only)
- Filter Media: Nylon Monofilament Mesh
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68 deg. F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255038-03
- Bag Vessel Filter Housing for the Pentek BN-420-600 Nylon Filter Bags:
- 255038 BN-420-600 bag filter fits in bag vessel housing assemblies for 18 inch filter bags.
- Use the BN-420-600 with the Pentek PBH-420-1 1" inlet/outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Use with the BN420-600 Pentek PBH-420-1.5 1.5" inlet / outlet Bag Filter Vessel Water Filter System
- Pentek BN-420-600 Bag Filter Instructions:
- Pentek BN-420-600 Product Manual
- NOTE: For drinking water applications, do not use the BN-420-600 filter bag with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: When using the BN-420-600 bag filter, protect water against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.