- Ametek / Pentek C1-20 Water Filters:
- Nominal 5 micron Pentek C1-20 Dual Purpose Powdered-Activated Carbon Water Filter Cartridges
- Pentek C1-20 water filters produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water.
- Pentek C1-20 replacement filters provide sediment filtration, bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction (based on manufacturer's internal testing).
- Pentek C1-20 filter cartridges have high dirt-holding capacity.
- The Pentek C1-20 filters are recommended for chlorinated water supplies.
- The Ametek C1-20 cartridges offer an economical solution for all of your general-purpose water filtration needs. Constructed of a carbon impregnated cellulose media, these dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor from your tap water.
- The Pentek C1-20 water filters have a polyester reinforcement backing and external netting that provide additional strength and dirt-loading capacity.
- These US Filter C1-20 water filter dual-purpose cartridges are well suited for a wide range of residential applications, and make excellent polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: Some harmless bacteria will attack cellulose media cartridges. If your cartridge seems to disintegrate, or has a musty or moldy odor, switch to a synthetic media cartridge or consult the manufacturer.
- NOTE: Increased flow rates may result in less effective chlorine reduction.
- Pentek C1-20 Carbon Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 20" x 2-1/2" (508 mm x 64 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 125°F (4.4° C to 51.7°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
1.0 psi @ 5 gpm (0.1 bar @ 19 L/min)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate (gpm):
>5,000 gallons @ 2 gpm (> 18,900 liters @ 7.6 L/min)
NOTE: Estimated capacity tested at given flow rate using 2 ppm free available chlorine to 0.5 ppm breakthrough.
- Pentek C1-20 Carbon Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: PAC Impregnated Cellulose
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- Reinforcement Backing: Cellulose Polyester
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155597-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek C1-20 water filters:
- 155597 Pentek C1-20 filter fits in housings for 20 inch water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 20" Standard Whole House Water Filter System