- Ametek / Pentek CW-50 Water Filter Cartridges:
- Nominal 50 micron Pentek CW-50 Polypropylene Wound Water Filter Cartridges.
- The Pentek CW-50 string-wound filter design reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids.
- The Pentek CW-50 replacement filter cartridge withstands temperatures up to 165° F (73.9° C).
- The Ametek CW-50 water filter cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. They are an economical solution to reduce fine sediment, including sand, silt, rust and scale particles.
- The Pentek CW50 filter cartridges are very economical and wound in a standard pattern around the core.
- The Pentek CW-50 water filters are suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, including municipal and well water as well as many industrial fluids.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Scale particles
- Pentek CW-50 Polypropylene Wound Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" x 2-1/4" (251 mm x 60 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 50
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 165°F (4.4°C to 73.9°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
<1 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.07 bar @ 38 L/min)
- Pentek CW-50 Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fiber Cord
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155214-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek CW-50 filter:
- 155214 Pentek CW50 filter fits in housings for 10 inch water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 10" Standard Whole House Water Filter System
- Fits Culligan HF-360 Whole House Water Filter System