- Pentek / Ametek ChlorPlus 10 Water Filter:
- Chloramine is increasingly becoming more common as an alternative to chlorine for water treatment. The Pentek ChlorPlus-10 filter can be used to reduce chloramine in your water supply.
- The Pentek ChlorPlus10 filter cartridge is a nominal 1 Micron chloramine reduction water filter cartridge.
- The Pentek ChlorPlus-10 carbon block cartridges help reduce sediment while providing greater chloramine performance capacities than granular carbon. They also significantly reduce the carbon fines found in many granular canisters.
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Pentek ChlorPlus10 chloramine water filter specs:
- Dimensions: 2-7⁄8" x 9-¾" (73 mm x 248 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 1 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40–125ºF (4.4–51.7ºC)
- Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
6 psi @ 1.0 gpm (0.41 bar @ 3.8 Lpm)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate:
>50,000 gallons @ 1 gpm (>189,270L @ 3.8 Lpm)
- Chloramine Reduction @ Flow Rate (gpm):
2,500 gallons @ 0.5 gpm (9,463L @ 1.9 L/min)
1,000 gallons @ 1.0 gpm (3,785L @ 3.8 L/min)
- Pentek ChlorPlus-10 chloramine filter materials of construction:
- Filter Media: Advanced Bonded PAC
- Endcaps: Polypropylene
- Inner Wrap/Core: Polyolefin
- Outer Wrap/Shell: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gasket: Santoprene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255416-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek ChlorPlus 10 water filter cartridge:
- 255416 Pentek ChlorPlus 10 filter fits in standard and Slim Line housings for 10 inch Standard water filters.
- Fits the Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek HF-360 Water Filter System