(1 Case / 6 Filters)
- Pentek / Ametek ChlorPlus 20 Water Filter:
- Chloramine is increasingly becoming more common as an alternative to chlorine for water treatment. The Pentek ChlorPlus-20 filter can be used to reduce chloramine in your water supply.
- The Pentek ChlorPlus20 filter cartridge is a nominal 1 Micron chloramine reduction water filter cartridge.
- The Pentek ChlorPlus-20 carbon block cartridges help reduce sediment while providing greater chloramine performance capacities than granular carbon. They also significantly reduce the carbon fines found in many granular canisters.
- Pentek ChlorPlus20 chloramine water filter specs:
- Dimensions: 2-7⁄8" x 20" (73 mm x 508 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 1 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40–125ºF (4.4–51.7ºC)
- Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
6 psi @ 2.0 gpm (0.41 bar @ 7.6 Lpm)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate:
>100,000 gallons @ 2 gpm (>378,451L @ 7.6 Lpm)
- Chloramine Reduction @ Flow Rate (gpm):
5,000 gallons @ 1.0 gpm (18,927L @ 3.8 L/min)
2,000 gallons @ 2.0 gpm (7,570L @ 7.6 L/min)
- Certifications: NSF Standard 42
- Pentek ChlorPlus-20 chloramine filter materials of construction:
- Filter Media: Advanced Bonded PAC
- Endcaps: Polypropylene
- Inner Wrap/Core: Polyolefin
- Outer Wrap/Shell: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gasket: Santoprene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255417-43
- Water Filter Housings for the ChlorPlus 20 water filter cartridge:
- 255417 Pentek ChlorPlus 20 filter fits in standard and Slim Line housings for 20 inch standard water filters.
- Fits the Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 20" Standard Water Filter System