- Culligan CW-F Water Filter Cartridges:
- Nominal 10 micron Culligan CW-F Polypropylene Wound Water Filter Cartridges.
- Culligan CW-F water filter's string-wound design reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids.
- The Culligan CW-F replacement filter withstands temperatures up to 100° F.
- The Culligan CW-F water filter life is up to 3 months or 12,000 gallons.
- The Culligan CW-F water filter cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. They are an economical solution to reduce fine sediment, including sand, silt, rust and scale particles.
- Culligan CW-F sediment filter cartridges are very economical and wound in a standard pattern around the core.
- Culligan CW-F water filters are suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, including municipal and well water as well as many industrial fluids.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Coarse Sand
- Fine Sand
- Culligan CW-F Polypropylene Wound Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" x 2-1/4" (251 mm x 60 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 10
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 100°F
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
<1 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.07 bar @ 27 L/min)
- Culligan CW-F Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fiber Cord
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Culligan 1019132
- Water Filter Housings for the Culligan CW-F Water Filter:
- 01019132 Culligan CWF filter fits in housings for 10 inch water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek 10" Standard Whole House Water Filter System
- Fits Culligan HF-360 Whole House Water Filter System