- Pentek DGD-2501 Water Filter Cartridge:
- The Pentek DGD-2501 water filters have two separate gradient density layers that enhance cartridge performance.
- The Pentek DGD-2501 filter cartridge has a 25 micron pre-filter fine sediment water filter layer and a 1 micron post-filter extra-fine sediment water filter layer.
- The Pentek DGD-2501 larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the post filter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities. The effective DGD-2501 filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters. This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
- The Pentek DGD-2501 water filters reduce the need for multiple housing step-down filtration systems.
- The Pentek DGD-2501 filter cartridge reduces extra-fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and scale particles.
- The Pentek DGD-2501 water filters are pure polypropylene construction resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
- The Pentek DGD-2501 replacement filters are designed for purity, bacteria resistance, and chemical resistance.
- The Pentek DGD-2501 water filter cartridge will not add taste, odor, or color to the liquid being filtered.
- The Pentek DGD-2501 water filter has three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar sized sediment water filter cartridges.
- The Pentek DGD-2501 water filter is ideal for all residential, rural, commercial, industrial, and municipal applications.
- Pentek DGD-2501 Water Filter Specs:
- Type: Dual Gradient Density
- Dimensions: 10" x 4 1/2" (254 mm x 114 mm)
- Pre-Filter Micron Rating (Nominal): 25
- Post-Filter Micron Rating (Nominal): 1
- Temperature: 40ºF to 145ºF (4.4ºC to 62.8ºC)
- Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
<1 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.1 bar @ 38 L/min)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155359-43
- Pentek DGD-2501 Water Filter Replacement Information:
- The Pentek DGD-2501 filter is easy to install in whole house systems and commercial water filter systems.
- Replace the Pentek DGD-2501 sediment water filter cartridge every 2 months or 8,000 gallons of water. The filter change interval also depends on your water supply and water usage.
- Pentek DGD-2501 Water Filter Housings:
- For use in Ametek, US Filter, Culligan, and Pentek 10" Big Blue housings
- The following Culligan model holds the DGD-2501 sediment water filter cartridge: HD-950
- The following Ametek, USFilter, and Plymouth Products model holds the DGD-2501 sediment water filter cartridge: #10 Big Blue
- The Pentek DGD-2501 Sediment Water Filter Cartridge also fits Cuno AquaPure, Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Master Plumber, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most other water filter housings for 10" x 4.5" filters