- Pentek DGD-5005-20 Water Filter Cartridge:
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 water filters have two separate gradient density layers that enhance cartridge performance.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 filter cartridge has a 50 micron pre-filter fine sediment water filter layer and a 5 micron post-filter extra-fine sediment water filter layer.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the post filter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities. The effective DGD-5005-20 filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters. This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 water filters reduce the need for multiple housing step-down filtration systems.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 filter cartridge reduces extra-fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and scale particles.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 water filters are pure polypropylene construction resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 replacement filters are designed for purity, bacteria resistance, and chemical resistance.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 water filter cartridge will not add taste, odor, or color to the liquid being filtered.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 water filter has three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar sized sediment water filter cartridges.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 water filter is ideal for all residential, rural, commercial, industrial, and municipal applications.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 water filter is the same as Everpure EV910837 DGD-5005-20 Dual Gradient Filters and Everpure DEV910837 Filters.
- Pentek DGD-5005-20 Water Filter Specs:
- Type: Dual Gradient Density
- Dimensions: 20" x 4 1/2" (254 mm x 114 mm)
- Pre-Filter Micron Rating (Nominal): 50
- Post-Filter Micron Rating (Nominal): 5
- Temperature: 40ºF to 145ºF (4.4ºC to 62.8ºC)
- Initial ΔP (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
<1 psi @ 20 gpm (<0.1 bar @ 76 L/min)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155358-43
- Pentek DGD-5005-20 Water Filter Replacement Information:
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 water filter is easy to install in whole house systems or commercial water filter systems.
- Replace the Pentek DGD-5005-20 sediment water filter cartridge every 2 months or 8,000 gallons of water. The filter change interval also depends on your water supply and water usage.
- Pentek DGD-5005-20 Water Filter Housings:
- For use in Ametek, US Filter, Culligan 20" Big Blue housings.
- The following Culligan, Ametek, USFilter, and Plymouth Products model holds the Pentek DGD-5005-20 sediment water filter cartridge: #20 Big Blue.
- The Pentek DGD-5005-20 Sediment Water Filter Cartridge also fits Cuno AquaPure, Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Master Plumber, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most other water filter housings for 20" x 4.5" filters.