(Previously sold by Case)
- Ametek / Pentek ECP50-10 Water Filter:
- Nominal 50 micron Pentek ECP50-10 Pleated Cellulose Polyester Water Filter Cartridges.
- Pentek ECP50-10 water filter cartridges have a special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers.
- The Pentek ECP50-10 water filters provide higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges.
- The Pentek ECP50-10 water filters also provide high flow rates and dirt-holding capacity, while maintaining extremely low pressure drop.
- The Pentek ECP50-10 replacement filter cartridge has minimal unloading and media migration.
- The Pentek ECP50-10 water filter media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermosetting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat block in this fashion fuses the components together forming a unitized end cap and gasket.
- The Pentek ECP water filter cartridges contain more media surface area than most competitive cartridges. The standard 10" ECP cartridges contain six square feet of media, where most cartridges contain only 4.5 square feet.
- The Pentek ECP50-10 replacement filter cartridge is not recommended for non-chlorinated water supplies. Cellulose may start to break down if there is bacteria present in well water or other non-chlorinated water supplies.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- The Pentek ECP Series cartridges have end caps that are color-coded for micron rating. Tan = 1 micron, White = 5 micron, Blue = 20 micron and Yellow = 50 micron.
- Fine Sand
- Pentek ECP50-10 Pleated Cellulose Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" x 2-5/8" (248 mm x 67 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 50 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 125°F (4.4°C to 51.7°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
<1 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.1 bar @ 38 L/min)
- Pentek ECP50-10 Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Cellulose Polyester
- Core: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- End Cap Color: Yellow
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255484-43