Sold in Case Quantities Only
One Case Includes 6 Filters
- Pentek EP5-40 Water Filter Cartridge:
- EP Series water filter cartridges are versatile and combine the long life of carbon block filtration with the higher dirtholding capacity of wound, carbon-impregnated paper cartridges.
- Bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Pentek EP5-40 Water Filter Cartridge Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2.88" x 40"
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- Micron Rating: 5 (nominal)
- Initial ∆P @ Flow Rate: 3.4 psi @ 1 gpm (0.23 bar @ 3.8 Lpm)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate: >6,000 gallons @ 1 gpm (22,700L @ 3.8 Lpm)
- Operational Temperature: 40-180°F (4.4-82.2°C)
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155815-03
- Pentek EP5-40 Water Filters Also Known As:
- Ametek EP5-40
- Pentek 155815, 155815-03
- US Filter FC15581503
- Pentek / Ametek EP5-40 Water Filter Instructions:
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: Cartridges will contain a very small amount of carbon fines (very fine black powder) and a new cartridge after installation should be flushed with sufficient water to remove all traces of the fines from your water system before using the water. Each time you use your filtered water tap for drinking or cooking purposes it is recommended that you run (flush) the tap for at least 20 seconds prior to using water.