Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 12 CFB-PB10 Filters.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFB-PB10 Lead Reduction Water Filters:
- The Fibredyne CFB-PB10 water filter cartridge offers effective chlorine taste & odor, cyst and lead reduction as well as premium sediment filtration.
- The Pentek Fibredyne CFB-PB10 cartridge is modified molded block manufactured using technology that creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon and lead adsorbent material onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix.
- The Fibredyne CFB-PB10 manufacturing process results in higher reduction efficiencies that resist plugging, afford the longest life, and feature the lowest pressure drop over the effective life of the cartridge of any available 0.5 micron filter cartridge.
- The Pentek CFB-PB10 carbon block technology also offers up to two times the chlorine taste & odor reduction and dirt-holding capacity of traditional blocks.
- The Fibredyne CFB-PB10 will not release fines into the effluent stream due to a unique post-filtration layer that is fused to the carbon/fiber media blend.
- The Pentek CFB-PB10 water filters are manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials, making it an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFB-PB10 Lead Reduction Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 0.5 Micron Premium Dirt Holding Capacity
- Chlorine Capacity: 5,000 @ 1 GPM (>18,900 L @ 3.8 Lpm)
- NSF Rating: Tested and Certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- 99.95% reduction of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Lead Reduction through 2,000 Gallons
- Mercury Reduction
- Fibredyne CFB-PB10 Modified Molded Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" L x 2-7/8” W
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow: 8.1 psi @ 1 gpm (0.6 bar @ 3.8 Lpm)
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Operating Temperature: 40°F - 180°F (4.4°C-82.2°C)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Netting: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Santoprene™
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255681-43
- Water Filter Housing for Pentek Fibredyne CFB-PB10 Water Filters:
- The HF-360 water filtration housing can be used to hold the Pentek Fibredyne CFB-PB10 Water Filter.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFB-PB10 Water Filter Instructions:
- NOTE: Do not use the Pentek Fibredyne CFB-PB10 water filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: Performance capacity depends on system design, flow rate and certain other application conditions. Certain states require system registration or certification for health-related contaminant reduction claims.
- Micron ratings based on 85% or greater removal of given particle size. Estimated capacity using 2ppm free available chlorine at 0.5 ppm breakthrough.
- Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cyst claim based on tests showing greater than 99.95% reduction using NSF Standard 53 protocol.