Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 12 CFB-Plus20 Filters.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFB-Plus20 Water Filters:
- The Pentek Fibredyne CFB-Plus20 filter cartridges are an enhanced version of our CFB product. It offers the same benefits with even greater chlorine taste & odor reduction and the highest sediment reduction found in a carbon cartridge.
- CFB-Plus Series products are modified molded blocks manufactured using our proprietary Fibredyne technology. This technology creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix.
- The result is a single cartridge that combines the benefits of both a sediment filter and a carbon block into a single cartridge.
- Fibredyne's carbon block technology also offers up to two times the chlorine taste & odor reduction and dirt-holding capacity of traditional blocks.
- The Fibredyne technology will not release fines into the effluent stream due to a unique post-filtration layer that is fused to the carbon/fiber media blend.
- Fibredyne CFB-Plus20 water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials, making them an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFB-Plus20 Modified Molded Carbon Block Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5-10 Micron
- Chlorine Capacity: >20,000 gallons @ 2 gpm
- NSF Rating: Tested and Certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFB-Plus20 Modified Molded Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 20" L x 2-7/8” W (508mm x 73mm)
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow: 1.6 psi @ 2 gpm (0.7 bar @ 7.6 Lpm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb
- Operating Temperature: 40°F - 180°F (4.4°C-82.2°C)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Santoprene™
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255675-43
- Water Filter Housing for Pentek Fibredyne CFB-Plus20 Water Filter:
- The 20-ST water filtration housing can be used to hold the Pentek Fibredyne CFB-Plus20 Water Filter.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFB-Plus20 Water Filter Instructions:
- NOTE: Do not use the Pentek Fibredyne CFB-Plus20 water filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: Performance capacity depends on system design, flow rate and certain other application conditions. Certain states require system registration or certification for health-related contaminant reduction claims.
- Micron ratings based on 85% or greater removal of given particle size. Estimated capacity using 2ppm free available chlorine at 0.5 ppm breakthrough.