Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 12 CFBC-10 Filters.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFBC-10 Water Filters:
- The Fibredyne CFBC-10 water filter is a nominal 0.5 micron filter that reduces 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts, has premium dirt-holding capacity and high chlorine taste & odor and bad taste and odor reduction.
- CFBC Series cartridges offer the effective chlorine taste and odor reduction found in traditional carbon block media while providing superior sediment reduction with resistance to premature plugging.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFBC-10 filter cartridges are highly effective at reducing chlorine taste & odor, bad taste and odor, as well as some organic chemicals.
- CFBC Series products are modified molded blocks manufactured using our proprietary Fibredyne technology. This technology creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix.
- The result is a single cartridge that combines the benefits of both a sediment filter and a carbon block into a single cartridge.
- Benefits of this technology include low pressure drop over the entire life of the cartridge and up to three times the chlorine taste & odor and dirt-holding capacity of traditional 0.5 micron carbon blocks.
- The Fibredyne technology will not release fines into the effluent stream due to a unique post-filtration layer that is fused to the carbon/fiber media blend.
- The Pentek Fibredyne CFBC-10 water filter cartridges are manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials, making them an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFBC-10 Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Reduction of Cryptosporidium Cysts: 99.95%
- Reduction of Giardia Cysts: 99.95%
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 0.5 Micron
- Chlorine Capacity: >20,000 gallons @ 1 gpm (>75,700 L @ 3.8 Lpm)
- NSF Rating: Tested and Certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFBC-10 Carbon Block Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" L x 2-7/8” W (248mm x 73mm)
- Initial Pressure Change @ Flow: 10.7 psi @ 1 gpm (0.7 bar @ 3.8 Lpm)
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Operating Temperature: 40°F - 180°F (4.4°C-82.2°C)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Santoprene™
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255679-43
- Water Filter Housing for Pentek Fibredyne CFBC-10 Water Filter:
- The HF-360 water filtration housing can be used to hold the Pentek Fibredyne CFBC-10 Water Filter.
- Pentek Fibredyne CFBC-10 Water Filter Instructions:
- NOTE: Do not use the Pentek Fibredyne CFBC-10 water filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- NOTE: Performance capacity depends on system design, flow rate and certain other application conditions. Certain states require system registration or certification for health-related contaminant reduction claims.
- NOTE:Micron ratings based on 85% or greater removal of given particle size. Estimated capacity using 2ppm free available chlorine at 0.5 ppm breakthrough.
- NOTE:Cartridges will contain a very small amount of carbon fines (very fine black powder). After installation, a new cartridge should be flushed with sufficient water to remove all traces of fines prior to using the water.
- NOTE: Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cyst claim based on tests showing greater than 99.95% reduction using NSF Standard 53 protocol.