- Pentek GP503AL1.25 Aluminum Filter Bag Housing:
- The Pentek GP503AL1.25 bag filter vessel system is made out of aluminum housing material.
- The Pentek GP503AL1.25 aluminum bag filter housing has a 1.25" inlet/outlet and uses Size #3 filter bags. Size #3 filter bags are 4.1" W x 8" L.
- The Pentek GP503AL1.25 bag housing has a stainless steel filter basket, a viton cover seal, and a hinged cover with swing bolt closures.
- Aluminum housings are sturdy and should be used in water with 6.5 to 8.5 ph with a TDS under 500. If the housing is not used in these conditions, aluminum can corrode.
- Use this Pentek GP503AL1.25 filter bag housing for commercial, industrial, and process applications such as coolants, chemicals, solvents, process water, ground water, edible oils, lube oils, and hydraulic oils.
- Aluminum is especially effective in water and water-based applications such as machine tool coolants and cooling towers.
- Pentek GP503AL1.25 Aluminum Bag Filter Housing:
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Basket: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1.25"
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- Maximum Water Temperature: 300 degrees F
- Filter Bag Size: 3
- Leg Type: Band Clamp
- Diameter: 5.0 Inches
- Manufacturer: Pentek 156109
- Pentek GP503AL1.25 Bag Filter Housing Replacement Filter Bags:
- Use Size #3 Filter Bags. Size #3 filter bags are 4.1" W x 8" L. The filter bag area is 0.5 square feet.