- Pentek GP801AL2 Aluminum Filter Bag Housing:
- The Pentek GP801AL2 bag filter vessel system is made out of aluminum housing material.
- The Pentek GP801AL2 aluminum bag filter housing has a 2" inlet/outlet and uses Size #1 filter bags. Size #1 filter bags are 7" W x 16-1/2" L.
- The Pentek GP801AL2 bag housing has a stainless steel filter basket, a viton cover seal, and a hinged cover with swing bolt closures.
- Aluminum housings are sturdy and should be used in water with 6.5 to 8.5 ph with a TDS under 500. If the housing is not used in these conditions, aluminum can corrode.
- Use this Pentek GP801AL2 filter bag housing for commercial, industrial, and process applications such as coolants, chemicals, solvents, process water, ground water, edible oils, lube oils, and hydraulic oils.
- Aluminum is especially effective in water and water-based applications such as machine tool coolants and cooling towers.
- Pentek GP801AL2 Aluminum Bag Filter Housing:
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Basket: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Flow Rate: 90 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 2"
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Water Temperature: 300 degrees F
- Filter Bag Size: 1
- Leg Type: Band Clamp
- Diameter: 8.0 Inches
- Dimension A (In.): 4-7/8 Inches
- Dimension B (In.): 20-5/8 Inches
- Dimension C (In.): 23-1/8 Inches
- Dimension D (In.): 22 Inches
- Manufacturer: Pentek 156111
- Pentek GP801AL2 Bag Filter Housing Replacement Filter Bags:
- Use Size #1 Filter Bags. Size #1 filter bags are 7" W x 16-1/2" L. The filter bag area is 2 square feet.