- Pentek GP801CS2 Carbon Steel Filter Bag Housing:
- The Pentek GP801CS2 bag filter vessel system is made out of carbon steel housing material.
- The Pentek GP801CS2 carbon steel bag filter housing has a 2" inlet/outlet and uses Size #1 filter bags. Size #1 filter bags are 7" W x 16-1/2" L.
- The Pentek GP801CS2 bag housing has a stainless steel filter basket, a viton cover seal, and a hinged cover with swing bolt closures.
- Carbon steel housings are good for high ph water.
- Use this Pentek GP801CS2 filter bag housing for commercial, industrial, and process applications such as coolants, chemicals, solvents, process water, ground water, edible oils, lube oils, and hydraulic oils.
- Carbon steel is especially effective in petroleum based applications and with soaps and cleaning solutions.
- The GP801CS2 may ship as product code L88152NAC15.
- Pentek GP801CS2 Carbon Steel Bag Filter Housing:
- Housing Material: Carbon Steel
- Basket: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Flow Rate: 90 GPM
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 2"
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Water Temperature: 300 degrees F
- Filter Bag Size: 1
- Leg Type: Band Clamp
- Diameter: 8.0 Inches
- Dimension A (In.): 6 Inches
- Dimension B (In.): 30-5/16 Inches
- Dimension C (In.): 33-1/2 Inches
- Dimension D (In.): 22 Inches
- Manufacturer: Pentek L88152NAC15
- Pentek GP801CS2 Bag Filter Housing Replacement Filter Bags:
- Use Size #1 Filter Bags. Size #1 filter bags are 7" W x 16-1/2" L. The filter bag area is 2 square feet.