- Ametek / Pentek NCP-20 Water Filter:
- Pentek NCP-20 water filter is a nominal 10 micron Non-Cellulose Carbon-Impregnated Pleated Water Filter Cartridges
- The Pentek NCP-20 water filters produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water.
- The Pentek NCP-20 replacement filter cartridge is made of a non-cellulose media that resists bacterial attack.
- The Pentek NCP-20 water filter provides sediment filtration and chlorine taste & odor reduction.
- The Pentek NCP-20 water filter cartridge is pleated for maximum dirt-loading capacity.
- The Ametek NCP-20 filter cartridges are constructed from a carbon-impregnated non-cellulose media.
- The Pentek NCP-20 water filter offers sediment-filtration, as well as taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor reduction in one cartridge. Unlike cellulose cartridges, NCP water filter cartridges are resistant to bacterial attack allowing them to be used for municipal and nonchlorinated water applications.
- The Pentek NCP-20 filter pleats provide additional surface area for high dirt-loading capacity, while maintaining minimal pressure drop. This combination of a pleated polyester media and carbon filtration produces an outstanding filter cartridge with extended service life.
- The Pentek NCP20 filter cartridges are excellent polishing filters, closed loop streams and are ideal for post reverse osmosis and well water applications.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Pentek NCP-20 Carbon Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 20" x 2-1/2" (508 mm x 64 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 10 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 125°F (4.4° C to 51.7°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
1.0 psi @ 5 gpm (0.1 bar @ 19 L/min)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate (gpm):
450 gallons @ 2 gpm (1,700 liters @ 7.6 L/min)
NOTE: Filtration efficiency and chlorine taste and odor reduction efficiency are reduced at higher flow rates. Chlorine taste and odor reduction based on greater than 50% reduction using 2ppm free chlorine feed concentration at 68°F (20°C) at continuous flow.
- Culligan NCP-20 Carbon Water Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Pleated Carbon-Impregnated Polyester
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155397-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek NCP-20 water filters:
- 155397 Pentek NCP-20 filter fits in housings for 20 inch water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 20" Standard Whole House Water Filter System