- Ametek / Pentek NCP-20BB Water Filter:
- The Pentek NCP-20BB water filter is a Nominal 10 micron Non-Cellulose Carbon-Impregnated Pleated Water Filter Cartridges.
- The Pentek NCP20-BB filters produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water.
- The Pentek NCP-20BB water filter cartridge is a non-cellulose media that resists bacterial attack.
- The Pentek NCP-20BB replacement filter provides sediment filtration and chlorine taste & odor reduction.
- The Pentek NCP-20BB replacement cartridge is pleated for maximum dirt-loading capacity.
- The Pentek NCP-20BB filter cartridges are constructed from a carbon-impregnated non-cellulose media.
- The Pentek NCP-20BB water filters offer sediment-filtration, as well as taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor reduction in one cartridge. Unlike cellulose cartridges, NCP cartridges are resistant to bacterial attack allowing them to be used for municipal and nonchlorinated water applications.
- The Pentek NCP-20BB filter pleats provide additional surface area for high dirt-loading capacity, while maintaining minimal pressure drop. This combination of a pleated polyester media and carbon filtration produces an outstanding filter cartridge with extended service life.
- The Ametek NCP20-BB cartridges are excellent polishing filters, closed loop streams and are ideal for post reverse osmosis and well water applications.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Pentek NCP-20BB Carbon Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 20" x 4-1/2" (508 mm x 114 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 10 Micron
- Temperature Rating: 40F to 125F (4.4 C to 51.7C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
1 psi @ 10 gpm (<0.1 bar @ 38 L/min)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction @ Flow Rate (gpm):
1,000 gallons @ 4 gpm (3,780 liters @ 15 L/min)
NOTE: Filtration efficiency and chlorine taste and odor reduction efficiency are reduced at higher flow rates. Chlorine taste and odor reduction based on greater than 50% reduction using 2ppm free chlorine feed concentration at 68F (20C) at continuous flow.
- Culligan NCP20-BB Carbon Water Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Pleated Carbon-Impregnated Polyester
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155382-43
- Water Filter Housings for the Pentek NCP-20BB water filters:
- 155382 Pentek NCP20-BB filter fits in housings for 20 inch Big Blue water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 20" Big Blue Whole House Water Filter System
- Alternative Filters for the Pentek NCP-20BB water filters:
- An appropriate alternative for sediment filtration (without taste/odor reduction) is the R30-20BB.
- An appropriate alternative for carbon filtration (with taste/odor reduction) is the EPM-20BB.