Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- Pentek NMO200P4S Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags:
- The Pentek NMO200P4S bag filters are rated to nominal 200 microns.
- The Pentek NMO200P4S bag filter has a galvanized carbon steel ring sewn in at the top of the filter bag. The filter bag also comes with a handle for fast, easy bag filter changes.
- The NMO200P4S filter bag is made of FDA-compliant materials. These high flow filter bags are single layer for straining and filtering at high flow rates.
- The Pentek NMO200P4S Nylon Filter Bags are a Size #4 which means they are 4.1 inches in diameter and 14 inches in length. The bag filter area is 1.0 square feet.
- Pentek NMO200P4S Nylon bag filters are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The Pentek NMO200P4S Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 300°F.
- There is an initial pressure drop of less than 0.5 psi for the maximum rated flow at 68 degrees Farenheit. Differential pressure of 15 psi indicates the filter bag needs to be changed.
- Pentek NMO200P4S Bag Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 4.1" W x 14" L
- Filter Size: # 4
- Micron Rating: 200 Microns
- Maximum Temperature: 300°F (bags only)
- Filter Media: Nylon monofilament
- Filter Finish: Glazed
- Ring Material: Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Area (Square-Ft.): 1.0
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68 deg. F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255106-03
- Pentek NMO200P4S Filter Bag Alternate Part #'s:
- Pentek # NM0200P4S Filter Bag
- Pentek # 255106-03 Filter Bag
- Formerly Ametek # 255106 Filter Bag
- Formerly US Filter # 255106-75 Filter Bag
- Grainger # 4BE74 Filter Bag