Sold in Case Quantities Only.
One Case Includes 20 Bag Filters.
- Pentek NMO400P2S Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags:
- The Pentek NMO400P2S bag filters are rated to 400 microns (nominal).
- The Pentek NMO400P2S bag filter has a galvanized carbon steel ring sewn in at the top of the filter bag. The filter bag also comes with a handle for fast, easy bag filter changes.
- The NMO400P2S filter bag is made of FDA-compliant materials. These high flow filter bags are single layer for straining and filtering at high flow rates.
- The Pentek NMO400P2S Nylon Filter Bags are a Size #2 which means they are 7-1/16 inches in diameter and 32 inches in length. The bag filter area is 4.4 square feet.
- Pentek NMO400P2S Nylon bag filters are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
- The Pentek NMO400P2S Nylon Monofilament Filter Bags can withstand temperatures up to 250°F.
- There is an initial pressure drop of less than 0.5 psi for the maximum rated flow at 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Differential pressure of 15 psi indicates the filter bag needs to be changed.
- Pentek NMO400P2S Bag Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 7-1/16" W x 32" L
- Filter Bag Number: Standard # 2
- Micron Rating: 400 (nominal)
- Maximum Temperature: 250°F (bags only)
- Filter Media: Nylon Monofilament Mesh
- Ring Material: Carbon Steel
- Area: 4.4 ft2
- Maximum Flow Rate: 220 gpm*
*Maximum flow rates for filter bags are guides only and are dependent on variables such as fluid viscosity, temperature, amount and type of contaminants, type and size of filter bag and micron rating. The maximum rates (gpm water @ 68°F) are normally only achieved under ideal conditions.
- Manufacturer: Pentek 255073-03
- Pentek NMO400P2S Filter Bag Alternate Part #s:
- Pentek # NM0400P2S Filter Bag
- Pentek # 255073-03 Filter Bag
- Formerly Ametek # 255073 Filter Bag
- Formerly US Filter # 255073-75 Filter Bag
- Grainger # 4BE40 Filter Bag