- Pentek / Ametek P25-30 Water Filter:
- 25 micron Pentek P25-30 spun bonded-polypropylene water filter cartridges
- Pentek P25-30 water filter cartridges produce healthier, better-tasting drinking water
- Manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene
- Designed for purity and chemical compatibility
- Spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
- The Pentek P25-30 water filters will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered when used within the recommended temperature limit.
- Polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack
- The coreless strength of the Ametek P25-30 water filter cartridge is achieved by sintering the many fibers into a solid matrix.
The P25-30 has been discontinued. Purchase the Pentek PD-25-30
or the Hydronix SDC-25-3025
to replace the P25-30.
- Pentek P25-30 Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 30" x 2-3/8" (762 mm x 60 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 25 Micron
- Pentek P25-30 Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Fibers
- Manufacturer: Pentek 155765-43